We at Homestead Funding Corp. are wishing you a spook-tacular Halloween! Below is a fun filled recipe to get you into the Halloween Spirit. Halloween Mummy Dogs make a great Halloween party snack for you and your family to enjoy!
- (1) 8 oz. package crescent rolls or crescent roll dough
- 8 hot dogs
- MustardPreheat oven to 375oF
- Preheat oven to 375oF
- Roll out crescent roll dough & press at any seams to seal.
- Slice dough into thin strips, about 1”wide.
- Wrap dough strips around hot dogs, leaving room near the top for the mummy’s face.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 12 minutes.
- Dip a toothpick in mustard and use it to add eyes & serve.